The Brain Treatment Center Dallas is open for business. In accordance with government regulations and for the safety of our patients and staff, the following procedures have been implemented:
- We respectfully ask that if you are sick or experiencing any symptoms of illness that you postpone your visit until you have been symptom-free for at least 14-days.
- We are currently unable to see any international patients until you are able to show proof that you have been in the country for at least 14-days.
- Our office is maintaining strict social-distancing protocols and we are only seeing on person at a time so that there is no physical contact between patients throughout the day.
- We will sterilize the clinic between patient visits in order to keep your risk to a minimum.
- We ask that when you arrive for your appointment that you wait in your vehicle until your designated appointment time in order to avoid having patients sitting in the waiting room.
- All patients (with the exception of children who are unable) are required to wear masks when entering the clinic. Please note that recent research has shown that some types of masks may not be as effective at reducing disease transmission. Effective immediately, anyone entering our facilities wearing an unapproved mask such as a valve mask, filter mask, neck gaiter, or bandana, will be asked by our screeners to replace it with an approved mask provided by the facility. Those wearing an N95 model with a valve will be allowed to wear a covering mask (disposable or cloth) over the N95.
- Dr. Miller is offering virtual consultations via Spruce or Skype, both of which are HIPAA compliant, so that you can have your appointment from the comfort of your own home. These visits are done via telemedicine so Dr. Miller will be visible and in right in front of you, just as he would be if you were seeing him in person. If you prefer an In-person appointment, he is happy to see you in the clinic provided you follow the above safety protocols.
We value our patients, and want to make sure that you are still able to receive your treatment in a timely manner, however due to the concerns regarding the Corona Virus, or COVID-19, we ask that you please adhere to the temporary procedures that we have implemented for your safety and for our staff’s safety. Once we receive clearance from the CDC, we will return to business as usual.