Welcome to the Brain Treatment Center Dallas
Through collaboration with our team of physicians and scientists in California – who are among the country’s leading minds in neurorestoration – we are extremely happy to bring this cutting-edge technology to Texas.
Our clinic is located north of downtown Dallas on the southwest corner of Lovers Lane and Preston Road.
Here we will work tirelessly to deliver the best service and care for all of our patients and their families, with precision technical expertise to accomplish the best possible outcomes.
We explore the concept that the brain can be treated by physical means that are not chemical. We believe that with the exploration of the relationship between cognition and neural activity, an innovative and informed approach to non-invasive neuromodulation is possible. Our dedicated team of neuroscientists and physicians believe in delivering individualized treatment in order to achieve a healthier life for people with various neurological issues.
Our evidence-based methodology is unique because we focus on the physiology of the brain. At the Brain Treatment Center Dallas, we are able to map and reveal communications in the brain’s neural networks. As a result, we’re able to take a personalized and targeted approach based on your brain rhythm, encouraging healthy brain communication activity. Our goal is to empower minds.
Protocol Adjustments for COVID-19
The Brain Treatment Center Dallas is open for business. In accordance with government regulations and for the safety of our patients, the following procedures have been implemented:
- We respectfully ask that if you are sick or experiencing any symptoms of illness that you postpone your visit until you have been symptom-free for at least 14-days.
- Dr. Miller and our staff are fully vaccinated.
- We are currently unable to see any international patients until you are able to show proof that you have been in the country for at least 10-days.
- Our office is maintaining social-distancing protocols and limit the number of patients in the waiting room.
- We will disinfect the clinic between patient visits in order to keep your risk to a minimum.
- All patients (with the exception of children who are unable) are required to wear masks when entering the clinic. Please note that recent research has shown that some types of masks may not be as effective at reducing disease transmission. Effective immediately, anyone entering our facilities wearing an unapproved mask such as a valve mask, filter mask, neck gaiter, or bandana, will be asked by our screeners to replace it with an approved mask provided by the facility. Those wearing an N95 model with a valve will be allowed to wear a covering mask (disposable or cloth) over the N95.
- Dr. Miller is offering virtual consultations via Spruce or Skype, both of which are HIPAA compliant so that you can have your appointment from the comfort of your own home. These visits are done via telemedicine so Dr. Miller will be visible and right in front of you, just as he would be if you were seeing him in person. If you prefer an in-clinic consultation, we ask that you follow our social distancing protocols.
We value our patients, and want to make sure that you are still able to receive your treatment in a timely manner, however, due to the concerns regarding the Corona Virus, or COVID-19, we ask that you please adhere to the temporary procedures that we have implemented for everyone’s safety.
Meet the Team
Dr. Miller and his talented team members are among the top in their field. They will do everything possible to achieve exceptional results for you.
Our specialist-trained team takes the greatest care with all of our patients. The entire team here at the Brain Treatment Center Dallas is extremely excited about the results we have been seeing as a result of the MeRT treatments that our patients have been receiving. With so many people and children that can benefit from this incredible technology, we are excited to serve as many people as we can.
Spencer O. Miller, M.D. is a Neurologist in Dallas, Texas. He received his medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine and has been in practice for 12 years, 5 of which were in the USAF, where he saw all types of brain injuries, including soldiers suffering from PTSD and TBI. He specializes in the treatment of traumatic brain injury, depression, post-traumatic stress disorder, dementia, autism, and multiple other brain disorders at his clinic, the Brain Treatment Center Dallas.
Kristen Elliott, MA, LPC, BCPCC, BCN, IM-C, is our NeuroFeedback Clinical Director. She is a board-certified NeuroFeedback provider and brain health coach. She received her degree in psychology at Colorado State University in 2007 and her master’s degree in counseling from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary in 2011. Before arriving at Brain Treatment Center Dallas, Kristen was at a private practice in Fort Worth for the last 10-years serving clients suffering from ADHD, depression, anxiety, mTBI, and autism, using an integrated model of qEEG-guided NeuroFeedback, faith-based counseling, and brain health coaching. Kristen is excited to be part of the team at the Brain Treatment Center Dallas! During her free time, Kristen enjoys spending time with her husband, family, and friends, serving in youth ministry, and adventuring in outdoor activities.
Katie is our Patient Care Coordinator. She joined our team in July of 2020 and keeps everything running smoothly here at The Brain Treatment Center in Dallas! Katie worked in retail management, operations, and office administration before joining us here. She attended Liberty University in her hometown of Lynchburg, VA, and studied Business Management. Katie loves being a part of the patients’ care and managing everything behind the scenes to ensure a great experience for all. During her free time, she enjoys being outside with her dog, arranging flowers, working out, and traveling.
Carlos joined the original BTC location in Newport Beach, CA in 2013. Through the Brain Treatment Center, Carlos has had the opportunity to work in Atlanta, Seattle, Florida, and now Dallas. As a Neuro Technician, he has also had the opportunity to assist in some of BTC’s clinical trials and studies. Carlos relocated to Dallas in Spring 2017 to assist in opening BTC Dallas. He attended Orange Coast College and completed the Medical Assistant Program in 2009. Carlos holds his NCMA [National Certified Medical Assistant] in both Texas and California. He is passionate about his work with BTC and considers himself blessed to be able to help change patients’ lives. During his free time, he enjoys spending time with friends and family, going to concerts, and going to sporting events.
Our Partners and Collaborators