Welcome to the Brain Treatment Center Dallas
Through collaboration with our team of physicians and scientists in California – who are among the country’s leading minds in neurorestoration – we are extremely happy to bring this cutting edge technology to Texas.
Our clinic is located on the north side of Dallas, just off of the Dallas North Tollway. We are situated between the Dallas Love Field Airport and Highland Park in the Pavilion On Lovers Lane.
Here we will work tirelessly to deliver the best service and care for all of our patients and their families, with precision technical expertise to accomplish the best possible outcomes.
We explore the concept that the brain can be treated by physical means that are not chemical. We believe that with the exploration of the relationship between cognition and neural activity, an innovative and informed approach to non-invasive neuromodulation is possible. Our dedicated team of neuroscientists and physicians believe in delivering individualized treatment in order to achieve a healthier life for people with various neurological issues.
Our evidence-based methodology is unique because we focus on the physiology of the brain. We are able to map and reveal communications in the brain’s neural networks. As a result, we’re able to take a personalized and targeted approach based on your brain rhythm, encouraging healthy brain communication activity. Our goal is to empower minds.
Protocol Adjustments for COVID-19
The Brain Treatment Center – Dallas is remaining open for business, however, in accordance with the recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control, and for the safety of our patients and our staff, we are implementing the following procedures effective immediately:
- We kindly ask that if you are sick or experiencing any symptoms of illness, that you postpone your visit to The Brain Treatment Center until a time when you have been symptom-free for at least 14 days.
- We are unable to see any international patients until you are able to show proof that you have been in the country for at least 14 days. A passport stamp showing the date that you arrived, or a letter from your hotel will be considered acceptable proof.
- Our office will only see one patient at a time so that there is no physical contact between patients throughout the course of the day.
- Our staff will sterilize the clinic after each patient departs so that the next patient coming in will be entering in to a sterile environment.
- We ask that if you arrive early for your appointment, that you wait in your car until your designated appointment time, versus sitting in the waiting room.
- Dr. Miller is is able to provide you with a “virtual” consultation via Spruce or Skype, both of which are HIPPA compliant, and can be done from the comfort of your own home.
We value our patients, and want to make sure that you are still able to receive your treatment in a timely manner, however due to the concerns regarding the Corona Virus, or COVID-19, we ask that you please adhere to the temporary procedures that we have implemented for your safety and for our staff’s safety. Once we receive clearance from the CDC, we will return to business as usual.
Meet the Team
Dr. Miller and his talented team members are among the top in their field. They will work tirelessly to achieve exceptional results for you.
Our specialist trained team takes the greatest care with all of our patients. The entire team here at the Brain Treatment Center Dallas is extremely excited about the results we have been seeing as a result of the MeRTSM treatments that our patients have been receiving. With so many people and children that can benefit from this incredible technology, we are excited to service as many people as we can.
Dr. Spencer O. Miller is a Neurologist in Dallas, Texas. He received his medical degree from University of Mississippi School of Medicine and has been in practice 12 years, 5 of which were in the USAF, where he saw all types of brain injuries, including soldiers suffering from PTSD and TBI. He specializes in the treatment of traumatic brain injury, depression, post-traumatic stress disorder, dementia, autism and multiple other brain disorders at his clinic, the Brain Treatment Center Dallas.
Carlos joined the original BTC location in Newport Beach, CA in 2013. Through the Brain Treatment Center, Carlos has had the opportunity to work in Atlanta, Seattle, Florida and now Dallas. As a Neuro Technician he has also had the opportunity to assist in some of BTC’s clinical trials and studies. Carlos relocated to Dallas in Spring 2017 to assist in opening BTC Dallas. He attended Orange Coast College and completed the Medical Assistant Program in 2009. Carlos holds his NCMA [National Certified Medical Assistant] in both Texas and California. He is passionate about his work with BTC and considers himself blessed to be able to help change patients’ lives. During his free time he enjoys spending time with friends and family, going to concerts, and going to sporting events.
Our Partners and Collaborators