Brain Treatment Center Dallas
5600 W Lovers Lane, Suite 309
Dallas, Texas 75209
214.385.2580 – fax
Call our Clinic at
New Patients: Call our New Patient Coordinator at 214-972-0126
Contact our New Patient Coordinator for more Information
When many patients come to see us, they have lost hope as they don’t see any light at the end of the tunnel. It’s rewarding as a practitioner to be able to help so many people realize a much better “normal” and a greatly improved quality of life.
If you have questions or would like to discuss our Treatment Protocols, we offer a Free Consultation by phone. Our New Patient Coordinator will take the time to listen and explain. She is able to answer most questions and discuss our protocols, scheduling, fees and other information. She is happy to assist you in any way she can.
Please call us to get more information about how our clinic and Dr. Miller may be able to help you with your health goals and to schedule an an initial screening to see if MeRT may be an option.
Unfortunately, we do not accept insurance, nor file it on your behalf. However, we can provide you with CPT codes and a billing breakdown that you may submit to your insurance for possible reimbursement for conditions that have been FDA-approved such as Major Depressive Disorder and OCD. On occasion, individuals have been successful in receiving reimbursement for EEGs and clinical evaluations, and possibly other elements for treatment, depending on the individual’s coverage. It has been our experience that Medicare does not reimburse any of the treatment costs.
For conditions other than Major Depressive Disorder and OCD, because treatment is considered “off label,” insurance rarely reimburses any of the costs associated with treatment.
Starting as a New Patient
When you start as a new patient at the Brain Treatment Center Dallas, you will initially need two appointments, approximately two days apart. Both appointments will be about an hour in length. These appointments will be used to determine if Dr. Miller feels you can truly benefit from the MeRTSM [Magnetic e-Resonance Treatment] Program and, if so, to develop a tailored treatment plan based on your test results. Once you have done the testing and Consultation, you are not obliged to begin treatment. This is something that you will determine once you have seen your test results and consulted with Dr. Miller.
At the first appointment, we will go over your reasons for seeking help, your medical history, your health goals, and all of your symptoms. You will then begin initial testing, which will involve an EEG and an EKG. These are both completely painless and easy and are done right in our office. Your information and test results are then sent over to our scientific and clinical teams, who will carefully analyze the results and determine current state and functioning of the brain together with Dr. Miller.
We use a patented, scientific approach with the neurophysiological data gathered through testing to then develop a highly customized treatment plan that is aimed at encouraging healthy brain communication and function.
At your second appointment, you will meet with Dr. Miller for a Consultation. He will discuss your test results and whether or not he and our scientific team feel that results may be achieved for you through our treatment protocol. This appointment will also serve to answer any additional questions you may have. After that second appointment, Dr. Miller will lay out your individualized treatment plan and the protocols to be followed for best results. At that point you may discuss fees, length of treatment and schedules, and then decide whether to go forward and schedule your treatment.
Protocol Adjustments for the Safety of our Patients and Staff
The Brain Treatment Center Dallas is open for business. In accordance with government regulations and for the safety of our patients and staff, the following procedures have been implemented:
- We respectfully ask that if you are sick or experiencing any symptoms of illness that you postpone your visit until you have been symptom-free for at least 14-days.
- We are currently unable to see any international patients until you are able to show proof that you have been in the country for at least 14-days.
- Our office is maintaining strict social-distancing protocols and we are only seeing one person at a time so that there is no physical contact between patients throughout the day.
- We will sterilize the clinic between patient visits in order to keep your risk to a minimum.
- We ask that when you arrive for your appointment that you wait in your vehicle until your designated appointment time in order to avoid having patients sitting in the waiting room.
- All patients (with the exception of children who are unable) are required to wear masks when entering the clinic. Please note that recent research has shown that some types of masks may not be as effective at reducing disease transmission. Effective immediately, anyone entering our facilities wearing an unapproved mask such as a valve mask, filter mask, neck gaiter, or bandana, will be asked by our screeners to replace it with an approved mask provided by the facility. Those wearing an N95 model with a valve will be allowed to wear a covering mask (disposable or cloth) over the N95.
- Dr. Miller is offering virtual consultations via Spruce or Skype, both of which are HIPAA compliant, so that you can have your appointment from the comfort of your own home. These visits are done via telemedicine so Dr. Miller will be visible and in right in front of you, just as he would be if you were seeing him in person.
We value our patients, and want to make sure that you are still able to receive your treatment in a timely manner, however due to the concerns regarding the Corona Virus, or COVID-19, we ask that you please adhere to the temporary procedures that we have implemented for your safety and for our staff’s safety. Once we receive clearance from the CDC, we will return to business as usual.
Call our New Patient Coordinator at
Or Fill in the Form below and we will contact you.